Team eXoTiK™ Index du Forum

Team eXoTiK™
La Team eXoTiK™ est une Bande de copain 100% Fun (No War) Nous jouons sur Counter Strike Source et nous recrutons [+13]

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

XSL

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team eXoTiK™ Index du Forum -> --> Partie Invité <-- -> -> Boites a idées <-
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tevez

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juin - 23:45 (2011)    Sujet du message: XSL Répondre en citant

Hello,
I am a member of a big community called The eXtreme Soccer League which was created in 2006.This is a league and a
community hence the title eXtreme Soccer League.Tatsumatu is one admin of this community, it's why it's an
important person, the other admin is GM. I am here to speak about this community.Firstly, this community is working
because of the work of a big staff, there are referees ( for matches, i will explain it later), mappers, skinners,
press n pr also video editors.There is a wide range of different roles making the league work.
Indeed, this community is mostly based in Europe, and can be descripted like a league.
But you will ask me what's league is leading by by the XSL?
The XSL is a league of soccer on counter strike source. There are some others league but based in other continent.
The most popular in Europe is the XSL.
If u know already a bit the soccer, and that u are really interested by this league, then let's join the website.

I would like too that if u know already the soccer, before to join a team, or register our team maybe for the next
season. Yes cause the XSL do every year 1 or 2 championship so u must join or create a team to participate etc,..
(look the forum for this) But firstly it's really important u must look the rule of this community to be in the
respect of this league.
Rules : http://www.xsleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&i…
For all people who didn't know the soccer i will explain a bit how it happens on css :
Like all mods of css, u must join a serv to play, then when u will join a server soccer u could choose wich side u
prefer : ct or t. You will have a knife on you, and with this knife u will try to hit the ball and then put some
goals for your team. Don't be egoist too and play with ur partners who can help u to score goals. It's not really
to hit the ball, u must try all the time to have your cursor on the ball but u must also see the game, see where ur
partners are ,etc to pass them the ball.
Actually if u are on a public server, u will not have a limit of players per teams. But if u want do a match with
your team or something like that, You must try to get 6 players, generally it's 1 gk, 2defs,1 mid and 2 wings, but
there are so much maps in the soccer community so sometimes there are maps where u can do a 3v3, 2v2, 4v4, 8v8 and
6v6.
There is just one big difference with the real football on official maps u haven't a limit of the ground so u can
hit the ball on the wall, to try to dribble our wing if u are def, or u def if u are wing. So if the ball pass the
line of touch, continue to play, the game will be not stopped for a throw in :laugh: .
There, it's some tips for people who didn't know the soccer on css, really i encourage u to ty one time to go on a
public server and try this mod. And why not see how it's at high level on private server like on the xsl server
that u can find on the xsl website, follow too the forum on this website, u could get a team there, with some new
players like you, and like this u could try the adventure in xsl.
Ty for the comprehension and Have fun.
P.S :If u are interested to participate at the new xsl season, then register u to the website like all your
players, and follow the instruction that u can find on this link : http://www.xsleague.com/index.php?
option=com_kunena&Itemid=2&func=view&catid=67&id=10196.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juin - 23:45 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team eXoTiK™ Index du Forum -> --> Partie Invité <-- -> -> Boites a idées <- Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation